The Moselland Region…
A wonderful boat trip, a stroll around the old town in Zell, a jolly covered-waggon tour through the vineyards up to the magnificent panorama viewing point, accompanied by vintners and wine; be careful – this is a weekend packed with a full programme!
Traben-Trarbach (21km) – The Art Nouveau style town
Koblenz (82km) – German Corner: Mosel-Rhine confluence
Trier (71km) – oldest city in Germany
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (130km)
We also invite you to go on a boat cruise and we will disclose attractive shopping venues and places to stop off for a bite to eat. We provide suitable transport such as fun in the fresh air with our Mini-convertible, or bike hire – free for those booking directly. When you are in Alf and want to get to know the Mosel town of Zell, just take a trip upriver on the boat. Following that visit the twin cities of Traben-Trarbach and Bernkastel-Kues. And if you are interested in ancient times, don’t miss the guided tour of the famous Roman Porta Nigra in Trier…
Arras Castle (3km)
Eltz Castle (49km)
Cochem Castle (24km)
Landshut Castle (33km)
And much more……
Or how about an excursion to the Eltz Castle and the confluence of Rhine and Mosel in Koblenz? Trace Germany’s largest beetle on the Stag Beetle Tour or discover the Middle Ages in Ediger → all events
Want to be surprised? We’ll make all the arrangements for the best tours in your package deal: → Overview of our deals
The Mosel for Adventurers
Tours Mosel Cycling Trail (0.2km to starting point, 311km of cycling paths) Volcanic Lakes-Mosel-Cycling Trail (24km to starting point , 58km distance) Volcanic-Cycling-Route Eifel (8km to starting point, 67km distance)
Geierlay hanging rope bridge (25km) Calmont fixed rope route (7km)
Vulkaneifel Thermal Baths and Wellness
Bathing experience is a part of the Bömers world. Not just any old one – the Vulkaneifeltherme (7km) in neighbouring Bad Bertrich offers a first-class spa experience. Look forward to well-deserved relaxation and abundant pleasure in the healing thermal waters of Germany’s only Glauber’s salts thermal baths and enjoy the sauna bath world. Pure wellness! Plunge into the healing thermal waters, relax and let off steam in one of the five sauna bath facilities. And from May to October, you can also take advantage of a bath in one of the many natural volcanic lakes in the Eiffel region, such as, for example, in the Pulvermaar Naturbad (24km). Bathing in drinking water quality! Alternatively, spoil yourself with a traditional Chinese massage just next to the hotel (60 minutes massage).
Tip: Wellness Package with hotel stay.
Land of the wine…
Bömers can offer all wine connoisseurs an additional package (available with advanced booking, minimum 6 persons):
- Wine plus! Wine tasting and vintner’s supper (Aperitif with baguette and oil, cheese, sausage, plate of ham) and white and red wines, followed by a wine of your choice (Tuesdays 6.00 pm – lasts about 3 hours) 29 € per person including shuttle bus.
- Wine tasting in a prize-winning wine estate: 20 € per person including shuttle bus.
- Wine Sensory Seminar: 24 € per person
- Wine Basics: 24 € per person
- Wines with a view – an unforgettable wine tasting session up above the river looking down from the Prinzenkopf lookout tower in Alf. 19 € per person.
- Guided tour with our wine and adventure guide (approx. 3 hours): 20 € per person
Available from 1 person
- Small selection of first-class Mosel wines to taste: 12 € per person
- Selection of VDP wine estates: 19 € per person
Now available as a special offer:: Package Wine Experience with hotel accommodation.